Conferences are a major event in your company calendar, and much time and effort is invested to ensure conferences and their associated events meet their objectives and bring people together, in a program that can extend across a number of days. Often, teams see each other only once a year and so opportunities to get the messaging right and create memorable experiences need to be grasped and communicated clearly.
Our corporate event management services will look out for your entire event requirements and be an integral part of your event success. We as a corporate event planner understand our responsibility of handling the activities and area of conference.
We can work with you to develop a unique conference identity with strategic programming of content and detailed logistical planning that can include:
- Venue sourcing and delegate accommodation booking.
- Ground transportation.
- Program development and engagement of guest speakers and facilitators.
- Development of presentation templates and cohesive conference visual identity.
- Management of all audiovisual requirements.
- Onsite Corporate Event Management as a member of your team.
- Social and partner activities.
- Styling and themeing of supporting conference special events, including Welcome Cocktails, Gala Dinners and Award Nights.
- We aim to make the conference planning process an enjoyable and low-stress one, and become a part of your team, working alongside you through the conference planning and execution.
- Corporate Event Planner can provide you with the best speaker options available, aligned to the message you want your audience to hear, absorb & act upon. Whether you are after keynote speakers, MC’s, entertainers, after dinner speakers, break out/workshop presenters or tradestand crowd pullers, we can help find you the greatest options available with your budget.
Team Building Experiences
- In volatile & calmer times, the one consistent competitive advantage over other businesses is: great teamwork.Up to 50% of each work day is wasted, lost, gone because of distrust. Trust impacts the bottom line; it is not just a ‘soft skill’.
- We can create for you, indoor & outdoor team programmes that will:
- Develop deeper more productive relationships with colleagues & clients
- Build trust, accountability, commitment, self & team leadership skills
- Have even the most cynical of your group buy in & participate